CSU Animal Health Complex
The CSU Animal Health Complex will be a global leader in understanding, improving, and sharing the value of improved animal health and the human-animal bond.
The CSU Animal Health Complex will bring together university experts, veterinarians, service providers, and nonprofit organizations to create a collaborative space focused on animal health, human health, equine sports medicine and assisted therapy, and subsidized companion animal veterinary care to qualified families.
Students from kindergarten to college-level will be able to engage in the space in different ways – observing medical procedures, engaging in hands-on learning commensurate to their grade level, and discovering career options in animal and human health.
- K-12 educational facilities and programs
- Equine sports medicine: supporting treatment for equine athletes
- Equine-Assisted Activities and Therapies as part of the Temple Grandin Equine Center
- Small Animal Community Outreach Clinic
- Living space for veterinary students and collaborators